Little things about me, let's see if we have any in common:
- I am a Scorpio.
- If someone cries then I cry; even people on TV adverts. Proper softie.
- I like to illustrate and paint to de-stress.
- Dog mad.
- Karaoke obsessed and I adore the absolute cheese fest that is Eurovision.
- My favourite place is Great Yarmouth. Bring on the arcades and Hippodrome.
- I love anything to do with the Circus and Witches.
- Favourite films are: The Grand Budapest Hotel, Serendipity, Pride and Prejudice AND the greatest film of all time... The Labyrinth.
As you have probably guessed by now, I am a fan of bright, colourful photography. I think that your photos should reflect the time and effort you lovingly put in to choosing all your decor, flowers and colour schemes; you won't find sepia tones here!
When shooting weddings I like to stick to the shadows like batman and observe from a distance, capturing those wonderful candid moments as they unfold.
I LOVE an outdoor ceremony, farm, countryside, seaside or barn wedding. Anything rustic, festival, circus, vintage or just outright quirky is right up my street!
What's your favourite part of a wedding?
Oh I just love taking the getting ready pics. All the anticipation of the day ahead and the excitement, the air is buzzing! ANNNNND of course, confetti time!
How long have you been photographing weddings?
I have been doing this for 6 years now, part time. I'd love to go full time in the next couple of years (COVID permitting).
What do you shoot on?
I'm a Nikon girl. My D810 is my baby and my D750 isn't too shabby either. An 85mm is my absolute favourite lens ever.
Are you insured?
I have Public Liability and Professional Indemnity insurance.
Do you have a Covid policy?
Yep, just ask and I can send you a copy of my terms to read.
Is a deposit required to secure a booking?
Yes, you need to pay a £300.00 deposit to secure a wedding booking and a £75.00 deposit for portrait shoots.